Find Your Fun Contest Official Rules:
If you have any questions, please contact us at info@NextThreeDays.com.
- No purchase necessary. Void where state or other local law prohibits.
- NextThreeDays contests are open to anyone 18 years or older legally living in the United States.
- The Find Your Fun Contest runs from August 20, 2010 - November 5, 2010. Each week a new drawing will be held for entries received during the current week. A week consists of the time period immediately after the previous week's drawing has been held until the following Friday at 3 pm when the current week's drawing is held. For the first week of the contest the week begins on Monday, August 16, 2010 until the first drawing is held on Friday, August 20 at 3 pm.
- Odds of winning a NextThreeDays contest will depend upon the number of eligible entries received in any given week.
- Winners will be announced every Friday at 3 pm during the contest period. Winners will be contacted via e-mail only unless a phone number has been provided by the contestant on their entry form and then they will also be contacted via phone.
- Contestants can enter every week during the contest period unless otherwise specified. Only one entry per week is permitted per individual per contest.
- Contestants can win only once every 30 days for all prizes.
- All prizes are forfeited unless claimed within 48 hours of being notified as a winner or unless prior arrangements are made within 48 hours of being notified as a winner.
- Winners will be published on a the Find Your Fun Contest Winners page at a minimum.
- If NextThreeDays.com does not receive a reply to the winner notification e-mail or phone call, when entered on an entry form, within 48 hours of the initial notification, then the selected winner forfeits their rights to the prize and that week's prize will be awarded to the next runner-up. This process will continue until a winner is found who responds within the 48 hour deadline from initial notification.
- Employees of Automation Creations, INC, the parent company of NextThreeDays.com, (from here on referred to as "ACI") and their families are ineligible to participate and win any NextThreeDays' contests. Family members are defined as spouse, sibling, parent or grandparent. Additionally, any persons living in the same household as an ACI employee are ineligible as well.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes pertaining to prize(s) they win. Prizes are valued in U.S. Dollars.
- Acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission of ACI and NextThreeDays.com to use the winner's name, town of residence, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world.
- E-mail addresses and telephone numbers will only be used to inform participants of their winning status and, if approved by the participant, to also receive the NextThreeDays' bi-monthly newsletter. We do not disclose personal information to other companies. To find out more, read our Privacy Statement.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted or refunded unless otherwise specified. ACI reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if circumstances warrant.
- All prize claims are subject to verification. A valid photo ID Driver's License is required or two forms of other ID with at least one of those being photo identification.
- Prizes cannot and will not be transferred to anyone else. If a winner decides they cannot use or do not want the prize they won, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up will be declared the winner.
- ACI management reserves the right to withhold prize(s) from any contest winner as a result of giving false information upon winning the prize(s).
- All prizes can be claimed at ACI Headquarters at 2020 Kraft Drive, Suite 3000, Blacksburg, Virginia 24060 during business hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00 pm), unless otherwise arranged with ACI.
- ACI disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete an entry form whether due to computer equipment, browser error, user error, network overload and/or malfunction, etc. Additionally, ACI shall not be held responsible if the winner cannot be contacted due to an Internet Service Provider (ISP) deleting e-mail because the ISP has incorrectly identified the e-mail from NextThreeDays.com and ACI as spam. If entrants use spam filters, the filter should be setup to identify all mail coming from the domain "NextThreeDays.com" and "Aciwebs.com" as friendly or desirable e-mail. ACI shall not be held responsible or liable for failure to contact potential winners who provide incorrect or incomplete contact information. Participants should be sure to to input their correct contact information so they will be able to receive notification if they become the potential winner.
- The winner waives any and all claims of liability against ACI, its affiliated companies, its employees, and agents for any accident, loss or injury occurring as a result or consequences of any contest or prize(s). ACI also remains harmless for any contest conducted with a sponsor or third party affiliate, where the delivery of the prize becomes impossible and/or substitution is necessary due to cancellation of event, failure to deliver, act of God, or any other reason in which ACI had no prior knowledge or reason to believe this type of occurrence would take place.
- Any prizes that are mailed are considered delivered at such time they are relinquished to the US Postal Service or other reputable courier/delivery service. ACI is not responsible for replacement of any prizes due to failure of delivery services and/or damage in shipping.
- These rules are set forth to offer our website users the most fairness possible, and to offer the most amount of website users a chance at winning. ACI reserves the right to suspend anyone's winning privileges for a set period of time for misuse or misrepresentation while participating in a contest, and the period can be extended for repeat offenders.
- By participating in a NextThreeDays contest, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of ACI management. Rules are subject to change. ACI's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or the Official Rules in general.
- Any discrepancies, conflicts, or confusion in relation to any contest, will be referred to ACI Management. The decision of management is Final.
Thanks for visiting the New River Valley's online event resource, NextThreeDays.com. Find Your Fun with NextThreeDays.com.