Venue: Preston's (Inn at Virginia Tech), Blacksburg
Date: Friday, April 21, 2017
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Event Types: Food, Drink Specials
The Inn at Virginia Tech presents the Blue Mountain Four Course Beer Dinner on Friday, April 21, 2017 at Preston's Restaurant.
Calling all craft beer lovers! We're having a seasonal four-course dinner perfectly paired with beers from Blue Mountain Brewery. If you enjoy delicious food and brews, then this event is one you won't want to miss.
• First Course:
- Fresh Mussels, Bacon Lardons, Gorgonzola, Brussels Sprout Leaves, Blistered Tomato, Garlic Toast
- Sour Geist, Sour Double Pale
• Second Course:
- Baby Lettuce and Arugula, Smoked Peach Vinaigrette, Fried Marcona Almond, Kumquat, Chevre
- Red Zeppelin, Red IPA
• Third Course:
- Cowboy Pork Chop, Raspberry Demi-Glace, Rainbow Carrots, Fingerling Potatoes
- Local Species, Belgian Strong Pale Ale
• Fourth Course:
- Brown Butter Cheesecake, Thyme Shortbread, Fig and Dark Hollow Compote
- Dark Hollow Chocolate and Coffee Aged, Imperial Stout
The cost is $59.00 per person not including tax and gratuity.
Reservations are required.Reservations can be made by calling Preston's Restaurant at 540-231-0120.
To view the event flyer, visit: http://i.imgsafe.org/a97c46d645.jpg.
For more information, visit: http://www.innatvirginiatech.com/event_calendar/ or 540-231-0120.