Venue: Blacksburg Library, Blacksburg
Organizations: Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation, The Ridgeliners
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Event Types: Music, Food, Drink Specials, Charity
The Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation will host the 4th Annual Bountiful Baskets Auction at the Blacksburg Library on Friday, November 4, 2016.
Eclectic baskets, each with a unique theme and a centerpiece book, will help build the Endowment for the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Libraries. Come bid and tap your toes to live music from the Ridgeliners while you enjoy wine and light refreshments.
There will be over 100 unique and wonderful baskets to bid on by both silent and live auction!
• Luxury Suite seating for the Salem Red Sox, certificates for golf at Auburn Hills and at The Meadows
• Grayson County Cabin getaway
• Private tour of the Hahn Garden
• Beautiful Gourd Baskets
• Baskets for children (babies and older toys and clothes)
• Baskets to spoil you! (Wine, lotions,soaps and more)
• Art baskets
Tickets to the event are $20.00 per person and are available at all MFRL branches (cash or check) and online. To purchase online, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4th-annual-bountiful-basket-auction-tickets-25951914876.
For more information, visit: http://www.mfrl.org/mfrlfoundation.php or https://www.facebook.com/MFRLF.